OVERPACK carries out UN approvals availing itself of the most qualified European Certification Bodies and manages all technical and bureaucratic procedures to obtain your approval for any packaging type and any Inner Packaging (solid or liquid or pasty materials, of Packing Groups I II and III), as per chapter: ADR 188.8.131.52 / RID 184.108.40.206 / IMDG 220.127.116.11 / IATA 18.104.22.168.1.
Approvals that are valid for any transport mode (ADR, IATA, IMDG, RID) are issued, in compliance with the following Regulations:
- ISO 16104:2003 Packaging – Transport packaging for Dangerous Goods, test methods
- UN Recommendation of the transport of Dangerous Goods
- ADR, for road transportation
- IMDG, for maritime transportation
- ICAO-TI (International Civil Aviation Organization – Technical Instruction for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by air) and IATA (International Air Transport Association), for air transportation
OVERPACK’s qualified technicians can help you to verify that the approved packaging which you are currently using is certified for any transport mode.
- Custom made UN approved packagings
- UN approved 4DV plywood boxes
- UN approved 4G fibreboard boxes
- UN approved 4GV fibreboard boxes
- S.O.S. OVERPACK
- Dangerous Goods packaging service
- Package labels and container labels (placards)
- Don’t see what you’re looking for?
- Do you require any additional information?
- For any need or clarification please do not hesitate to contact us: our staff will be at your disposal.
- CONTACT US