Dangerous Goods packaging service
Rapidity ! Security ! Simplification!
As it is well known, Dangerous Goods shipments are subject to very restraining regulatory restrictions, which are constantly evolving.
Continuous training updates provide the operations personnel with the high proficiency that allows to perform absolutely safe Dangerous Goods packagings, making your shipments suitable to pass any inspection.
OVERPACK offers a complete Dangerous Goods packaging service both in its own warehouse and in external branches, dealing with all the logistic aspects of the adaptation to standards of the material to be shipped:
- receipt of the Dangerous Goods to be packaged
- partition and classification of the material
- packaging complying with the reference Regulations in UN approved plywood or cardboard boxes
- marking and labelling of the packages
- filling in of your documents (Shipper’s Declaration, Multimodal, ADR)
In case of urgencies a special “dedicated assistance” service is granted, which allows to make your material suitable for the shipment within a few hours.
- Custom made UN approved packagings
- UN approved 4DV plywood boxes
- UN approved 4G fibreboard boxes
- UN approved 4GV fibreboard boxes
- S.O.S. OVERPACK
- Links to the Regulations on the Dangerous Goods
- UN Approvals
- Package labels and container labels (placards)
- Don’t see what you’re looking for?
- Do you require any additional information?
- For any need or clarification please do not hesitate to contact us: our staff will be at your disposal.
- CONTACT US